GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check the prepaid internet usage balance?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

How can I check the prepaid internet usage balance?

I just bought Happy prepaid SIM package (with 3G) last week. Now I want to know how to check my internet balance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Customer Service
Solution

Re: How can I check the prepaid internet usage balance?

You will not be able to check your internet usage for Happy Star Prepaid Card. However, you may check your total prepaid balance by dialling *123#.

If you wish to check your data usage, i would recommend you to use built in data usage tracker on your phone to monitor it.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Customer Service

Hi @Nittotape

You may dial *123# to check your prepaid service details.

Go to http://mmprepaid.starhub.com/custservice/maxmobilePrepaid.jsp to check your internet data details.
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Now, I just try to login my mobile number. And put the password last 6 digits on the SIM Packaging but cannot login (password incorrect). Does cannot login because of my SIM is HAPPY prepaid SIM but in login page is MaxMobile Prepaid Login or not? I'm not sure about that.
Highlighted
Customer Service

Did you purchase the prepaid card with Bundled Local Mobile data?

Are you referring to the Happy Star Prepaid Card or MaxMobile Value Prepaid package?
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Yes, it is prepaid card with Bundled Local Mobile data, Happy Star Prepaid Card.
Highlighted
Customer Service
Solution

You will not be able to check your internet usage for Happy Star Prepaid Card. However, you may check your total prepaid balance by dialling *123#.

If you wish to check your data usage, i would recommend you to use built in data usage tracker on your phone to monitor it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Ok. I understand now.

And if my data usage is nearly more than the package. Does it have any messages to warn me about it?
Highlighted
Customer Service

Nope. There will not be any messages to warn you when you overuse your data usage. It will be best if you could use a data usage tracker as i mentioned previously.
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Very simple you can dial to *123#. or you can also read on this post