cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

SOLVED
Trusted Commentator

Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

Yesterday while I wasn't activating my SIM card, 15 cents was deducted from my main balance for no apparent reason. My free 1.2 GB data was intact as was mine free sms. I didn't call or receive any calls as the SIM card was just activated. This happened even when I was on WIFI. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Commentator
Solution

Re: Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

Issue has been addressed. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Walter_Tan

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Trusted Commentator
Solution

Issue has been addressed. Thanks

New Commentator

On sat I just top up $20, balance around $24plus. I have brought a data plan of 1 gb for 3 days, I should have $19 plus in my main wallet left. However today I checked my balance only have $15.67 

Alumni (Retired)

Good day Amandafish

Can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport Number, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can arrange for assistance? 

New Commentator

Hi, after topping up and purchase $5 data plan my main balance keeps being deducting 

can anyone assist me on this? Urgent

Community Manager

Hi Paranoidsam, 

Did you try to restart your mobile device or place your SIM Card in another handset to see if it helps solve the issue?

If not, please send me a private message here with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further.

Thank you - Josephine

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Mobile number:

Same here, kindly check what is happenijg to my accnt. When i depart singapore i still have 30sgd plus main balance and now im here on korea incheon, sms notification sent me that roaming is disable coz my balance is less than 3sgd, so i top up 20sgd las night and my roaming data activated, but again this morning same notification i recieved that my balance again is less than 3sgd, and my roaming data deactivated again. Can please somebody help why my balance keeps on disappearing?

Valued Commentator

Hi, same here.

I had more than $5 in my main wallet and received a notification that I have to top up. I did a top up and within another minute another message came saying that I had less than $2 in my main wallet. Please kindly resolve this. I need to use my data plan and I also want my money back in my main wallet.

Number:

Community Manager

Hi Arztekelly, we've replied you via another post.