Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

Yesterday while I wasn't activating my SIM card, 15 cents was deducted from my main balance for no apparent reason. My free 1.2 GB data was intact as was mine free sms. I didn't call or receive any calls as the SIM card was just activated. This happened even when I was on WIFI. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valued Commentator
Solution

Re: Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

Issue has been addressed. Thanks

6 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi Walter_Tan

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Valued Commentator
Solution

Issue has been addressed. Thanks

New Commentator

On sat I just top up $20, balance around $24plus. I have brought a data plan of 1 gb for 3 days, I should have $19 plus in my main wallet left. However today I checked my balance only have $15.67 

Community Manager

Good day Amandafish

Can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport Number, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can arrange for assistance? 

New Commentator

Hi, after topping up and purchase $5 data plan my main balance keeps being deducting 

can anyone assist me on this? Urgent

Community Manager

Hi Paranoidsam, 

Did you try to restart your mobile device or place your SIM Card in another handset to see if it helps solve the issue?

If not, please send me a private message here with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further.

Thank you - Josephine