StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam - “activated” but no data??

Respected Commentator

Happy roam - “activated” but no data??

I already posted a private message and gave my number yesterday. I did not receive any further reply or help so I’m posting a public message now. Happy Roam is so difficult to use. I did not get to use any data this trip even though I still have balance data expiring on in Mar 2019 and yet the app is eating up the $20 value TOP-up I made! I am going to ask for a refund once I get back to SG.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Happy roam - “activated” but no data??

Hi AmandaQ

Seek your kind understanding that we may take some time to attend to you. If you require immediate assistance, please consider calling +65 9850 0000 instead.

Thank you. 

- Jackson
Respected Commentator

I DO NOT recommend StarHub Happy Roam. 

StarHub Happy Roam is really not user-friendly. The few times I used it, I had problems before it worked out. This is really problematic when one is overseas and need data. 

Plus it ate into my $ value when I didn’t manage to use any data at all. 

And when i wrongly purchased their “Recommended” data package (which was totally irrelevant to me as it was only for India when I’m in Thailand), they said they were “unable” to cancel it for me. Private message to them sometimes took two days to be replied, and coincidentally only after I decided to post a message in the community forum to see if I can get help faster. 

Community Manager

I have replied to your PM. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is