cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Roaming Prepaid not registered.

Valued Commentator

Happy Roaming Prepaid not registered.

Hi,

I bought two Happy prepaid cards at Changi Airport terminal 2 early this month as I will be overseas for the rest of 2018. 

I gave my NRIC to the counter staff at the UOB Money Changer, who then proceeded to register it. 

I received an SMS today saying: “<StarHub Notice> Final Reminder: Dear Customer your StarHub Prepaid SIM will be suspended on 2018-05-02 due to incomplete registration. Please proceed ”

Well obviously either your dealer didn’t register the SIM card at all or there’s something wrong with your system. 

Please could you you help me check? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Happy Roaming Prepaid not registered.

Hi defn86, oh no. Please send me a private message with your name, NRIC/FIN, prepaid number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

Valued Commentator

Just wanted to update everyone else that I have not heard back from anyone in two weeks.

What happened was the authorised seller in Changi Airport didn’t scan the front of my document (idiot). And now StarHub expects me to fly back to one of their wonderful stores to do a re-registration.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey defn86, can you pass me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better?