GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Roam in Manila - No Service

Trusted Commentator

Happy Roam in Manila - No Service

I purchased $7 top up to get the 7 day 1gb Happy Roam data plan yesterday (18/06).

I received an email that it was successful and also the History Top up in the Happy Roam app shows the  $7 credit.

I then tried to activate the Data Plan in the Happy Roam app and could not do it.

The button was greyed out and the Main Balance states $0.

Expiry Date = 17/08/2018.. so my Sim should still be active.

Do I assume that the $7 has applied automatically to the 7 day 1GB plan?

If so, I'm in Manila now trying to roam and it states 'No Service'.

I've installed the APN, Manually selected the carrier 'SMART', restarted my phone and still no luck!

I've tried calling Starhub Customer Service, but the wait was so long and i gave up, as i was dialing the SG international number from Manila. 

Can you please assist? I'm only here for another 3 days now and could have just purchased the 3 day 1 gb plan instead!

10 REPLIES 10
Trusted Commentator

Re: Happy Roam in Manila - No Service

Hello?? Anyone out there that can help!

This is frustrating!

Alumni (Retired)

Hi there, let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better? 

Trusted Commentator

Hello Priya,

It's been a week now since your last message and i have not been contacted.

Can you please let me know what happened to the $7 that i paid to Starhub for my Happy Roam credit??

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @no_service_what

We understand that our team has replied to your PM on 22 Jun 2018. Please send me another PM via Private Message if you need more details and I'll arrange for assistance.

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Hi Amy,

I can't PM anymore, as i've reached my limit.

Priya_R was supposed to arrange for assistance. But nobody contacted me.

She has all my details. I don't currently use the Happy Roam number, as i only use that when i roam.

As i don't want to put my private details in this public chat, is there a number i can call or an email address that i can send more information to.

Thanks!

Alumni (Retired)

Hi no_service_what

Can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can arrange for assistance?

Trusted Commentator

Hi Priya_R,
I tried to send a PM.. but i've reached the limit of PM's for this forum!
I sent you these details previously.
Alumni (Retired)

Oh dear, can you send us a Facebook PM via http://m.me/starhub or submit the details of your enquiry via our Online Feedback Form at http://bit.ly/2ib9bjh instead?

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Thank you Priya_R.
I have just submitted on Online Feedback with my details.

Hope you can help 😊