Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Roam App - not working

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Happy Roam App - not working

I’m travelling with $140 on my Happy pre paid - this morning logging into the App is difficult - takes 2-3 attempts then i get a OTP - if i get this far it then says “bad http request” and then the screen changes to Failed to load - click to retry and then just back to bad http request. Can you advise urgently how to resolve so i can TOP up data otherwise i will go buy local SIM card - thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Happy Roam App - not working

Hi Andrew c

Can you try reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App again to see if this helps resolve this issue? If this doesn’t help, please provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Esteemed Commentator

Same here! Cant log in to Starhub Happy Prepaid Apps after numerous attempts. Please help to resolve

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear you have same problem - are you travelling or in SG ?

Hopefully someone at Starhub can help !

Respected Contributor

Come on Starhub !

let me know what the problem is so I can decide if I need to buy a local SIM - happy to stick with you if you talk to me ! 

Respected Contributor

Anyone out there got the same problem with the Happy prepaid app ?

Not working while roaming. ?

If you’ve got any ideas let me know - getting close to needing to make a decision about ditching the StarHub SIM to buy local ....

any help appreciated .... some from Starhub would be nice .... customer service  kinda thing ....

Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hi Andrew c

Can you try reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App again to see if this helps resolve this issue? If this doesn’t help, please provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

View solution in original post

Alumni (Retired)

Hi CHEWSIA

If reinstalling the app and installing it back again does not help resolve the issue, can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Respected Contributor

Yes thanks that is working now