GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Data 30

New Commentator

Happy Data 30

Just want to clarify some of the few points on validity for the new plan for prepaid users.

On the faq page,

"How can I extend the validity of these plans?

Customers can extend the validity by activating another Happy Data 30 or add-ons plans. Validity is capped at 60 days from date of the last activation."

https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/prepaid-plans/happy-data-30/terms-and-conditions.html

"8. To rollover any unused Happy Plan balances and extend the validity period, customer will have to activate another Happy Plan."

does this means that I can activate an add on plan (Happy Talktime Plus 15/Happy Data Plus 15)on top of my Happy Data 30 plan to extend the validity as well as to rollover my Happy Data 30 Plan and vice versa? 

6 REPLIES 6
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Happy Data 30

Hi leannetanjy, 

In reference to the information found here,it means that you can activate another Happy Plan in order to rollover any unused Happy Plan balances and extend the validity period.

Thank You

Respected Advisor

Starhub do update your Happydata$30 Singtel & M1 gave up to 1000 mins outgoing call depend on the top up domination & your add ons very costly esp add on talktime kindly review the top up plan thx

Screenshot_20170926-020035.png

Screenshot_20170926-020042.png

power19.png

power30.png

selection7.png

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ Freddystomp

We'll share your suggestion with the team. Thanks. 

- Amy
Respected Advisor

Appreciate that very much Amy 10u 

Respected Advisor

RedHot$30_Digital_1016x638px(h)-01.png

Starhub from September till now your Happystars or Happydata top up is not being review for enhancement by your team you guys only focus for new customers & top up like Wow1001 for foreigners do keep in mind sooner your current top ups will be no use as ppl only top up to purchase data for WhatsApp, Messenger & other chat apps. Singtel & M1 are really doing their best to promote top up to local customer please do something about both Happystars & Happydata top up really outdated for calls & data for 2018

Highlighted
Respected Advisor

Screenshot_20180518-131442.jpg

I can't believe this you are promoting top up offer more to foreigners in short period