cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY ROAM - VERY Happy Experience

Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY ROAM - VERY Happy Experience

NO i was not attended!

the missing credits just mysteriously reappeared.

SO i have to monitor my credits even when i obviously have not used my SIM card?

how is that for reliability?

I put my money in the bank and i know a "0" wont go missing at anytime,

for me with Starhub, yes i know you are not a bank but this is my stored credit with you guys, I dont expect to see a $10.09 become $1.09.....and then $10.09....

what is going on?

Alumni (Retired)

I've replied to you on another comment. Please send us a PM if you need detailed assistance on your personal usage.

- Amy
Honored Contributor

and I still haven't got an update and no one attended to me since I reported 3-4 days ago. All I got is, "pls send a PM, we have sent you a PM".....bs.....

you guys are working very hard behind the scenes or what?
Community Manager

Hi Jamzy, the relevant team is checking on this and will get back to you. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Honored Contributor

So I’m still waiting after another 24hrs!

And please don’t call me if whoever is trying to because I have to resort to completely not use that StarHub SIM for obvious reasons of fear of being charged and having my credits missing again.

you see the inconvenience?

Alumni (Retired)

We're already looking into your usage and this takes time. Our colleagues will be in touch once the investigation is complete. 

- Amy
Honored Contributor

OK. Just so u know
I did receive an SMS from someone claiming to be from starhub saying they would refund me $9 back on Sunday, I think That was before I pasted the screenshots with the credits back.
And yes, I only checked the SMS today Thursday.

So apparently you guys already ran a check without my knowledge since I did not provide any details to anyone.
I still want to know why $9 was removed mysteriously in the first place and am awaiting your investigation results.
Community Manager

Our customer service team will check and get back to you. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Honored Contributor

NO THANK YOU!
24hours passed and no one got back to me or even attempted to get back to me...
Why don't you just reply here what happened on BEHALF of your busy call center CSOs?