cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exasperating experience with Happy Prepaid

Valued Contributor

Re: Exasperating experience with Happy Prepaid

Hi Eric,

I appreciate your kind advice and goodwill in responding. However, the fact is that my card balance was $1.89 before the call and it dropped to $0.02 by the time the CSO checked my balance during the call. 

It has been more than a week since I discovered missing credit in my prepaid card which i did not even use for months. I was also on Wifi when I have put the card into the phone, hence there is no reason why the balance dropped so drastically. I have tried to feedback via the app (to no response though it was promised), to call in to 98500000 (to which CSO promised to call back but DID NOT) and now trying to get a solution by posting here.

I think as a customer, I have already made a lot of effort to make this work but it did not. Because other than the forum staff asking me to send a PM with my details, I have not gotten any proper response from Starhub. I also see on this forum that I am not the only customer with the same problem and how others with the same problem just eventually gave up out of frustration. Maybe the only way to make Starhub wake up is for this to go viral on Facebook. 

Community Relationship Manager

Hi havre, sorry for the delayed in response as we are experiencing a high volume in queries. I've responded to your pm. Thank you -Jolene 

Valued Contributor

Hi Jolene, 

With regards to your PM asking if any of your colleagues have followed up on my case, so far no one has followed up on it yet. A week has passed. And it’s been two weeks since I discovered the problem but it has not been resolved yet despite my many attempts to contact Starhub for a resolution. 

I really hope that this can be resolved soon before my card finally expires in another 20 days. I will not hesitate to escalate this matter via various platforms if there are no proper resolution by then. I think I have been patient enough so far. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have received no help so far. The wallet balance is still at $0.02 when there should be $21.40 after the activation of a $5 data plan on 11 Sep 2018. It has been almost a month since I had reported this issue to Starhub. I have all the screenshots to prove what had happened until now. 

My card is expiring in 12 days time and my patience for this matter is running really thin. If the problem does not get rectified by the coming week, rest assured that this will make its rounds on social media.

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, this happened again to my credit balance. Previously after a long painful experience, i managed to get most of the missing credit (mind you, it was MOST, not ALL of the missing credit) back after a month or so trying various means to contact Starhub. So i let the matter slide and continued using my account,  topping up as usual to extend the credit expiry. 

My last top up was on 13 Feb and as a promotion, i was given 500mb of local data usage until 27 Feb 00:08. My credit balance was supposed to be $39.46. However, this morning when i logged in to check, my balance was at $27.66. Appalled that this had happened again, i checked the account using my other phone. Then it showed $34.22???

Why do i have credit mysteriously disappearing from my credit balance?? And why are there such discrepancies?? Firstly, I have only used the data from point of top up till the expiry of the free data. No calls no sms. And i checked consistently to make sure that i stayed within the free 500mb data usage. There is no reason for the ~$5 credit to disappear from my account. 

Please explain why this is happening again??? It’s frustrating to say the least and to get the missing credit back is such a long and painful process. And it has happened for so long to so many other people (as ANYONE can see from the discussion board). Why is it even happening???

Community Manager

Hi havre, please PM us the subscriber name and prepaid mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.