GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan and removal of credit

Senior Commentator

Data plan and removal of credit

Having just used a 30 day data plan in Singapore and then turning my phone data off and reverting to my house WiFi. I had $17 credit showing. I never used the phone and the credit was all removed the same day. I went into starhub in tampines and after an hour of searching the consultant and supervisor could not find the reason for the $17 usage. I was then given the $17 back as goodwill. Two hours later and still with no phone usage and double check that no data roamed is turned off my credit has been reduced from $17 to $2. It’s going beyond a joke and I do want to top up and just see my funds just disappear into thin air. If starhub cannot give me a explanation for this then I will have to use an alternative service.

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Data plan and removal of credit

Hi @ Passinthru

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Re: Data plan and removal of credit

In the spirit of transparency and honesty I now see my credit has increased from $2 to $34. I have not added any credit, and the phone has not been used. A software fault I imagine. Over to you starhub.