Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Plans

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Advisor

Data Plans

I would appreciate if Starhub in coming times would add more data plan like 5gb or even 12gb data for data heavy users up 2 30days 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Data Plans

Hi @ Freddystomp,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

We've forwarded your suggestion for our team to consider in future enhancements. 

- Amy
3 REPLIES
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @ Freddystomp,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

We've forwarded your suggestion for our team to consider in future enhancements. 

- Amy
New Commentator

I have a few suggestions and queries for StarHub:

1) Increase the data jump size on a scaled basis. so if you want more than 5GB, you may have to pay a bit more.

2) I went to StarHub Tampines in june 2017 and told them I wish to share my data with my sons (and gave them my particulars and sons phone nos.) using data jump or just upsize their data plan. The counter suggested that I can do it using 'MyStarHub' on phone. But it didn't work. So, he had to do it on his laptop. Then he advise us to wait to check later whether it has alrady been activated. However, after even a few days, I found that there was no activation. I called 1633 and got it activated. Then when I use my phone to try and share my data, it didn't work. I went back to StarHub Tampines. Now they say we must combnine our accounts even though I pay all the phone bills and the bills have the same address.

Following this, I was told to wait another 2 days before sharing my data. After 6 days, I went to data share and managed to share data with my sons BUT only to start the next month, August 2017.

3) Starhub should advise clients probably on how the data jump and data share works. Why did StarHub proceed with my Data Jump now and then say that I can only share it NEXT month. So I called 1633 yesterday and asked them, why can't I share now after having explained my requirement and needs to StarHub at StarHub Tampines. The reply was they they can cancel the data jump now as they cannot activate the data share now.

Finally, I was told that I must called back on 6 August 2017 to enable the Data Jump and Data share for next month.

I replied I would like to loged in my request for next month now. But again I was told, it can must be done on 6 August 2017 (Sunday).

I was flabbergasted as StarHub did not advise me probably and wasted my time calling and going to Starhub Tampines. I wanted to use the Data Jump now so that I can shae the DATA with my sons, but instead have to wait for another month. In today age and technology, this do not seems to be very efficient and the the advisement by StarHub regarding DATA JUMP and DATA SHARE may seem misleading to me. In fact my sons suggest changing to SingTel as they wish to have their data increase now.

Perhaps StarHub can train their staff better to avoid giving misinformation or lack of information to clients. 

Regards,

Aaronchong

Community Manager

Hi @ Aaronchong

I understand how frustrated you must feel. Please send me your NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and e-mail via Private Message so I can arrange follow up.

- Amy