cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Starhub Prepaid to Postpaid

Esteemed Commentator

Convert Starhub Prepaid to Postpaid

Hi Starhub,

I would like to sign up for Starhub postpaid while retaining my prepaid number.

Will I be able to do so?

8 REPLIES 8
AJ
Respected Advisor

Re: Convert Starhub Prepaid to Postpaid

Hi Lengzai,

You will not be able to retain your prepaid number for postpaid service.
The numbers are running in different platforms.
Disclaimer:
All information provided has been taken off the web and is governed by terms and conditions.
I have only shared information that i have understood and might not be the same as what was intended by Starhub.
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks for the information.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

[Howard: Post removed due to abusive content]

Administrator

Bobby, we hear you and will share your feedback to the relevant department.

The prepaid system is in fact a totally different system and is not what you described as "clicking on 1 checkbox only".

Also, we have to remove your post as it is deemed abusive.

If you wish to further engage us on this concern, feel free to contact us at http://bit.ly/StarHubCares

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Senior Commentator

Dear Howard,

Thank you for removing my post. Unfortunately this time I deviated from my principles so I didn't save a copy of it. Otherwise I would have posted it again and again, you must be sure. I would have also made sure that Google will index it very well so the thousands people who are dissatified with your services would read it for years on.

Your action towards negative opinions only shows the true nature of the company you work for. You never accept complains and will never make anything to improve your services. I am very sorry for you.

So next time when I have enough motivation, my post will be longer and more detailed. And more importantly, it will be copied to many different sites so even if you remove it from your forum, it will still be accessible. You see, by removing someone's post because of "abusive content" you only cause annoyance to the poster. Unfortunately your poor experience with people hasn't allowed you to understand that.
Administrator

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for your comments

If you refer to other threads on StarHub Community, you will see quite a bit of negative comments and we did not remove them unless there is solicitation or the content is deemed abusive.

We welcome feedback and we have certainly heard you. It's just that it is currently not feasible to implement what you have requested.

Please feel free to post more feedback as long as the community guidelines are adhered to.

Feel free to send me a PM

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Problem now solved with perks thrown in

http://www.starhub.com/prepaidporting.html

AJ
Respected Advisor

Hi Lengzai,

Please refer to http://www.starhub.com/prepaidporting.html.

It is now possible to convert Starhub prepaid to Starhub postpaid while retaining your number.

Please do read FAQ and T&Cs for more info.

Disclaimer:
All information provided has been taken off the web and is governed by terms and conditions.
I have only shared information that i have understood and might not be the same as what was intended by Starhub.