cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send sms

SOLVED
Esteemed Commentator

Can't send sms

Hi somebody pls help me asap I've a problem sending messages to my mom and it won't send. In the app it say I've 500 locals but it won't send messages. PLS HELP ASAP 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Can't send sms

Hi Sunflower23, please provide us with the affected mobile number and the account details to check via PM, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Sunflower23, please provide us with the affected mobile number and the account details to check via PM, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Hello pls help asap need to fix my number [Moderator Notes: removed to safeguard your privacy]
account
[Moderator Notes: removed to safeguard your privacy]

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

pm them le.. dont public ur mobile.. (if u dont mind than it ok)

Community Manager

Hi Sunflower23

I've replied to your PM and hidden your personal details.

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Debbie
The amount of my balance are $0.00 but my sms has 500 locals and free coming calls and I'm not sure it is because it's gonna expire, my mom has already top up for on the sunday but has shown the same amount.
Sincerly Sunflower
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Amy
The amount of this is $0.00 but sms locals has 500 and free coming calls, it is because of the expiring date that I've to top up again? and My mom has also top up for me on the last sunday but it was shown the same amount
Community Manager

Please reply us only via PM. Multiple messages will delay our responses to you and to other customers.

- Amy