GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make any outgoing calls when overseas (outside of Singapore)

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Can't make any outgoing calls when overseas (outside of Singapore)

Hi, I just bought a new prepaid Starhub simcard from Starhub store in Plaza Singapura last month (March 2018). Currently I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia due to work. And I tried to make outgoing calls using my Starhub simcard and it says that all outgoing calls from my prepaid number are barred / blocked. When I checked, I have turned on my Roaming features and I'm using Digi - Starhub for the network coverage here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

So anyone having this issues previously? Mind to render some help to me? I urgently need this issues to be fixed due to work purposes.

Thanks in advanced, guys and girls!

Vinz Qasshqareen
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Can't make any outgoing calls when overseas (outside of Singapore)

Hi @ qasshqareen

Does reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue?

If this doesn’t help, send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

I have tried to reinstall the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, exactly what the instruction says, restarting the handset and try to place the SIM Card to another handset, and still the same problem occurs. Stating that I have activated the outgoing calls barring system..... 

It's frustrated me that I can't even make outgoing calls through my Starhub Prepaid Sim Card.

Vinz Qasshqareen
Alumni (Retired)

Please send me the details via the link in my prior reply soon so I can arrange for assistance. 

- Amy
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Done sending the details needed to you using the Private Message link.

- qasshqareen

Vinz Qasshqareen