GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance suddenly gone

Honored Contributor

Re: Balance suddenly gone

logged in at 48hrs now since my last request for a scheduled callback via PM.
Alumni (Retired)

I see a callback has been arranged. Rest assured my colleagues will be in touch once they complete the investigation. 

- Amy
Honored Contributor

FFS, don't give me standard protocol replies, I've seen enough of it.

I don't feel one single bit re-assured. Really! You need over 48hrs (and still counting) for a simple callback to explain to me what happened to my account? That's not even for investigation, your investigation alone took more than a week! Oh, and now you're telling me the investigation is still ongoing?
WTF IS GOING ON?
Honored Contributor

And before you even start excuses on your Call Center CSO giving me multiple missed calls on a certain date(if they did), let me remind you I clearly gave instructions to call me at a certain number at a certain time.

Fine if you missed the timing. But NO ONE gave an attempt to reschedule. Obviously the number provided is not to my StarHub happyroam prepaid card. I’m not gonna incur charges on that prepaid line! I only use it as a dataroam SIM.

Alumni (Retired)

I understand the team will contact you today. 

- Amy
Honored Contributor

Someone already called me yesterday at 7+pm at my Starhub prepaid number (I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED TO BE CONTACTED AT MY OTHER NUMBER) which I did not pick up for obvious reasons (to avoid tapping into my SH credits)

Somehow they managed to finally find the NUMBER I SPECIFIED TO BE CALLED AT AT CLOSE TO 11PM. To my dismay, she did not fully understand what happened and was just reading the SR logs and even asked about my case from over a month back in May because she so happened to be the last CSO to attend to me (BTW, that experience in May was just as horrid). So what investigation were you guys talking about that took over a week? Just plain bullocks right?

Anyway, she gave an unconvincing "error in their systems on THAT DAY" that cause my credit to go missing which I obviously did not buy into it because it was NOT THE FIRST TIME.

I bought this HappyRoam SIM for overseas dataroaming. It served me well maybe the first time but subsequently, it just went downhill.

Missing credits.
Connectivity issues (having to restart, reset and contacting you guys here whilst overseas when it should have been seamless)
Expiry dates not updated.
Missing credits again.

Look, your rates might be competitive (only slightly), but the experience is just plain lousy. Maybe it would have been better with a Starhub PostPaid addon but definitely not for Prepaid users like me using it as an overseas travel SIM,

I'm unsubscribing from this service as soon as I get my credits transferred within 24 hrs as promised by the CSO.

New Commentator

hi starhub

I am missing my balance of sgd 14+ which has suddenly disappeared today. can you check and reinstate the balance 

thanks

Community Manager

Hi Sriniv123, Thank you for contacting us. We are here to help you. Could you please provide us with your prepaid number and your full name over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares)

Once we have received your PM or DM we will assist you from there.

Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!