GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance suddenly gone

New Commentator

Re: Balance suddenly gone

I am missing my balance after topping up twice this week.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Rikulf

I've replied to your PM.

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Hi,

I encountered the same problem this morning when my data plan expires at 9.08 am. My balance with the bonus credit went from $27.30 to $19.38.

This is not the first time I have encountered this issue and I was wondering if it could be due to starhub overcalcualtion of user's dataplan beyond the allocated timing.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Walter_Tan

Let us have your registered name and Prepaid number by by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

- Amy
Trusted Contributor

Hi there,

Something similar happened to me. To make the story short, my data balance of more than 1Gb was expiring on 29 Apr 08:57. I have my main balance of $21.41 (and bonus of $5.62).

I was charging my phone and was tied up with my work till I realise that it expired earlier. Upon checking around 30 mins or so, my balance was left with $9.09 !  

I hope Starhub can be more transparent in how the mobile data is calculated? For us to be told to remember to turn off our mobile data, else our balance will be depleted, just won't convince some of us.

Community Manager

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Honored Contributor

haha ankabut

i feel you!

They'll educate you by telling you that background apps consume data!

But no worries, they'll probably waived it off for you on "goodwill" but next time......

Community Manager

Hi Jamzy, I have replied to your PM. Looking forward to your reply.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Contributor

wtf

i didnt even use my starhub sim card for a month, today i put it back in, I MADE SURE TO DISABLE DATA on my phone...NO ONE CALLS ME ON THIS NUMBER ANYWAY....so how on earth is it possible that I logged into the starhub app and find missing credits!!!!!! $9!!!!

and the only reason why i went to top up $10 in May was because I wanted to be sure I was able to use dataroam overseas with credit inside!.......

Starhub, can you refund my $10, I want to cancel this PPcard altogether! this is frustrating

Community Manager

Hi jamzy, I've sent you a PM, and have arranged for assistance. Thank you.