cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance suddenly gone

Senior Commentator

Balance suddenly gone

Hi 

today my data pack expired at 5 pm. I have turned off my data before and o can see I didn’t use any data. Still my balance has magically disappeared from 17 to 0.52 dollar while I only made 1 local call of 30 seconds. 

Can this have somehing to do with that I clicked on roaming on even though I was still in Singapore. I did that this morning . 

Thanks,

tobias

37 REPLIES 37
Community Manager

Re: Balance suddenly gone

Hi Tobias,

please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, email address and mobile number via Private Message and I will check and assist you on this. Thank you. - Josephine

Senior Commentator

When I looked this morning my balance had been restored
Community Manager

Glad to hear that! Do contact us again if you have any other concerns. Have a great day! 

Senior Contributor

I have exactly the same issue, don't know is a Starhub scam or magic...wanting people to top up
Alumni (Retired)

Hi AnnoyedKing, let me know your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport Number and Prepaid mobile number via http://m.me/starhub and I’ll arrange for assistance. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi,

i have been experience balance went missing and data gone while i have not accessing any app for usage. Just to log in the STARHUB PREPAID to purchase a plan.

This is the 2nd time i experience this. Please help!!!

Community Relationship Manager

Hi npfang5588, please send us a private message https://community.starhub.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/242 with your registered name and prepaid number. We'll look into it and get back to you. -Jolene 

Valued Commentator

Hi, i have contact 1633, the problem is now resolved.

Thanks for following up.

Community Manager

Thank you for the update. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is