cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto charge data without giving notice for prepaid mobile

Valued Commentator

Auto charge data without giving notice for prepaid mobile

Hi Support,

I don't remember this is how many times i am facing this, it has been many times.

When i went to overseas, normally i will switch my sim card to destination country sim card while i was there, and when i return to singapore i will switch it back again to Starhub prepaid.

However, everytime when i back to singapore and just on the handphone (off the air plane mode), my main balance will be automatically deduct by starhub because it consume some data (like whatapp/wechat/etc...).

So for me this is really unreasonable because i haven't start to chart and directly show a few message together without i notice that my balance was gone.

I only receive the notification saying that your main balance is very low, please top up, is a kind of asking money from customer. If a thousand of customer losing 5sgd, it will cost 5k, can you imagine how much money customer wasted due to this unreasonable charge.

thanks,

starhub.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Auto charge data without giving notice for prepaid mobile

Hi Tajudin, please PM us with your full name and mobile number to check via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is