cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absurd deduction of main balance

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Absurd deduction of main balance

I just returned from Bintan this morning but continued using the Happy prepaid card since I noticed 500MB local data was available.

It came to my surprise that $10 was suddenly deducted from my main balance. Please explain why this is so as I only intended to use $5 for the 1GB 3-days data roaming plan.

From yet another ugly experience, I have learnt:

1) not to top up too much in advance

2) not to fully trust what is stated on the app as it seems local data was not fully deducted from the 500MB cap

I am not pinning much hope that someone will continue to follow up my enquiry as nobody did for my previous one. But I would greatly appreciate it if someone got back to me and carried on until this issue is satisfactorily resolved.

Yet another disappointing experience with Starhub prepaid card. I think I will consider looking for alternatives that offer just as much cost saving.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Absurd deduction of main balance

Good day @lola0386

I'm here to assist. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can check on this for you?

Respected Commentator

As per attached screenshot, I am unable to send any private message.

How will Starhub proceed to resolve this, I wonder?

4D2770E5-F88D-496C-9FF9-01DA5F0C66EA.png

Community Manager

Please reply with your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address via My Private Message  instead and I'll arrange for follow up. 

- Amy