Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25$ Happy star plus top-up problem

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

25$ Happy star plus top-up problem

Hi,

I did a recharge of 25$ happy star plus top up. I received 10$ as main credit.

I also have $12 top-up apart from 10$ which I recieved with 25$ happy start plus top-up

1) can i buy a data pack using 10$ which i i recieved with 25$ happy start top-up

2) if yes, how?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: 25$ Happy star plus top-up problem

Hi @anujgupta, Yes, the $10 can be used to purchase a data plan. You can buy data plans from the StarHub Prepaid App, by dialing *123# on your phone, through prepaid online top-up
or at any StarHub Prepaid retailer.

~ Carla
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks for your reply. I tried doing it but it is not very clear.

I did 12$ topip and receieved 10$ because of 25$ happy start top-up.

When I buy 4 week 2 Gb data worth 18$, app shows 12$ deduction from main
balance and asks me to top-up with 6$ more.

It is not taking 10$ balance.

##- Please type your reply above this line -

As you have mentioned earlier you only have $10 credit, with that being said you have an insufficient balance to buy the 4-week 2Gb data worth $18. Since you only have $10 I suggest that you purchase the 4-week 1GB data for $10 instead. 

~ Carla
Esteemed Commentator

Sorry, I think you missed few important words in my reply where I mentioned I have both 12 and 10$.

Will explain again-
-  I have 12$  top-up using my credit card
- I ALSO have 10$ credit which i received by doing a top-up of 25$ Happy Start plus

Part 1
I tried doing 18$ (4W 2GB) data package. App shows using 12$ and asks me to recharge 6$ again

This means it used only 12$ but not 10$

Part 2
I tried doing 10$ (4W 1 GB) data package. App shows using 12$ and no need to pay extra
I guess this means using my 12$ again and not 10$?

I want to do 18$ (4W 2 GB) data package as this is my requirement. For this I want to use 10$ balance first (which I received by buying of 25$ happy star plus plackage).

Question 1 - Is it possible?
Question 2 - if answer question to is yes, then how?

Sorry, I overlooked the other information you mentioned. Yes, you can definitely buy the 4-week 2GB data package. But, let me just confirm that does it show that you have a total of $22 main credit balance? If yes, then there won't be any problem buying the data plan.

To buy data plans: 

Go to Happy Prepaid App > "Buy Plans" page or dial *123*8#

~ Carla

I would also like to add that when customers choose a data plan from the app, it will deduct from the Happy Star Plus (HSP) main credit first, then followed by the main credits. Currently, we are in the process of enhancing the app to indicate HSP main for the data plan. 

~ Carla