Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temporary line suspension

SOLVED
Senior Consultant

Re: temporary line suspension

Hi Wani,

Drop an email to customerservice@starhub.com with your Passport/NRIC attached for enquires & suspension if required.

Regards,

Zihao

Valued Commentator

Hi

I have a some issue above. I just want to know whether i still can receive sms or call if I do my temporary mobile line suspension?

Senior Consultant

No. By suspending the line, means to say to disable the sim temporally. Phone will show no service.
If u are referring whatsapp messenger, it will still be workable if u are connected to wifi 😃

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Teh Yuan Sheng, with a temporary suspension to your mobile line, you will not be able to make outgoing calls, send outgoing or receive incoming smses.

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Valued Commentator

Thanks and information is useful.

But if i down grade ?

Alumni (Retired)

@Teh Yuan Sheng, To add on to @Incredibleha0's comment, as long as you do not disconnect your mobile plan number with your WhatsApp messenger, you can still use whatsapp.

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

@Teh Yuan Sheng  If you are considering a downgrade of mobile plan, be aware of the early termination charges.

https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/mobile/faq/early-termination-charges.html

If your mobile plan is not ready for a recontract and you decide to downgrade, there will be charges.

Senior Consultant

Hi NickF, as long as the number was never register to another phone whatsapp, the whatsapp will still be working fine if line was terminated.
Valued Commentator

Hi

I would like to suspend my line as well.

Who can I message to with regards to this issue?

Thank you.

Senior Consultant

Do call in 1633 for assistance for line suspension