cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temporary line suspension

SOLVED
Community Manager

Re: temporary line suspension

Hi Ser Jay, please click here send us a private message instead. Thank you - Josephine

New Commentator

Hi i would like to suspend the line for my father's phone for 3 months starting now as he is overseas right now. I tried to pm you but it didn't work. Hope to get a reply, thank you!

@Josephine C wrote:

Hi hanhtoonaung, I've replied to your PM and will assist from there. 

Valued Commentator

Hi,

Sorry for the direct approach. Two of my starhub phone lines need to be suspended for 1.5 - 2 months. Can you please advise how to do that ?

Regards

Koushik
Community Manager

Hi koushik0000

We understand that you are going overseas for a period of time.

The maximum suspension period for a mobile service is 6 months. During this time, you'll be billed for a suspension fee of $5 (before GST) per mobile service per calendar month. These will be reflected in the next bill received after resumption of services.

If the service is under a contract, the suspension period will extend it (if any) accordingly.

To confirm your suspension request, please reply with your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification with a screenshot of the payment made (if needed) and acknowledge the stated terms by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for StarHub to proceed accordingly. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi,

Please note the details below :

1) 86123747 : Kundu Tulika, S7667783B

2) 92299161 : Kundu Koushani, T0174552I

Suspension time : From now to 17/03/2019.

Thanks

Regards

Koushik