Highlighted
Respected Commentator

temporary line suspension

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: temporary line suspension

Hi hanhtoonaung, I've replied to your PM and will assist from there. 

10 REPLIES
Respected Commentator

Hi,

I would like to temporary line suspension.

How can I do that?

Community Manager

Hi hanhtoonaung, please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can check and help you with this. Can you also let me know when you want the suspension to start?

Respected Commentator

Hi Josephine C,

I just private message to you . thanks

Community Manager
Solution

Hi hanhtoonaung, I've replied to your PM and will assist from there. 

New Commentator

Hi! I'd like to temporarily suspend my line too (-:

Alumni (Retired)

Hi bbn95, 

1) Maximum suspension period is 6 months

2) You will need to give us a call to either extend or resume your mobile line nearer to the end of the suspension, your line will be terminated should we not hear from you

3) There'll be a monthly suspension fee of $5.35(w/GST) per month which will be accumulated and billed to you after the suspension period.

If this is okay with you, let me know the date that you want to start the suspension through PM, as well as the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address. Thank you. 

New Commentator

Hi I'd like to temporarily suspend my line 83287073 until and including 7 July 2018. 

Community Manager

Hi kishan84

Do take note that mobile temporary suspension can be done up to a maximum of 6 months with a monthly subscription of $5.35 and your contract will extend accordingly as well. If you're agreeable to this, can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can arrange for assistance? 
Senior Commentator

Hi Priya,

I would like to suspend my mobile plan temporarily as well. Who should I contact? I tried sending you a PM but it wouldn't send.

Cheers,

Ser Jay