cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch telco

SOLVED
Esteemed Contributor

switch telco

do i need to pay if i switch from singtel to starhub? my singtel plan is expiring soon. 

any extra benefit as i'm also a hub club member.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: switch telco

You would not need to pay if you are porting your number over from SingTel to StarHub.

Please do ensure that the SingTel line is not terminated with SingTel when contract is expired with them and no outstanding with them.

You can proceed to any StarHub Shops to sign on the port-over form when your contract is due with SingTel.

For Hub Club members, you can enjoy 10% off StarHub TV subscription, 5% off MaxOnline/MaxInfinity subscription, 15% off 1 mobile line, 20% off 2 mobile lines, 25% off 3 mobile lines and 30% off 4 mobile lines' subscription.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hub Master
Solution

You would not need to pay if you are porting your number over from SingTel to StarHub.

Please do ensure that the SingTel line is not terminated with SingTel when contract is expired with them and no outstanding with them.

You can proceed to any StarHub Shops to sign on the port-over form when your contract is due with SingTel.

For Hub Club members, you can enjoy 10% off StarHub TV subscription, 5% off MaxOnline/MaxInfinity subscription, 15% off 1 mobile line, 20% off 2 mobile lines, 25% off 3 mobile lines and 30% off 4 mobile lines' subscription.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.

View solution in original post

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you!