cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starhub postpaid CIS suddenly charged high without notified

Valued Commentator

starhub postpaid CIS suddenly charged high without notified

hi,

i’ve been loyal with starhub under CIS offer combo 6 for 5years and SH is my first vendor mobile since first time come to SG til now .

this year my contract 24mth ends on 6 march 2018, and there’s no notified about starhub will automatic change package to normal if not do recontract bfore end contract and its not even mentioned in tnc agreement.

this month i check my bill come with huge amount no more cis package..is this how starhub want to get trust from loyal customer?

i would like starhub to give clear for this suddenly charge high bill without any notified. Thanks.

Regards,

SK

3 REPLIES 3
Valued Commentator

Re: starhub postpaid CIS suddenly charged high without notified

after yesterday i call starhub onlen n they promise there will be person frombilling contact me for my complaint..in d end until now no call at all from starhub..is this how starhub treat customer by cheating the bill? really dissapointed
Grand Guru

Hi,

Why don't contact billing hotline 1637 CS directly to talk to them.

Note that they may operate during office hours.

The billing CS can handle all queries relating to billing as i had done before.

Alternately you can write to forum staff to convey your message to billing dept.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  And any other queries do include here, example for return of deposit.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi sian3278, Customers will usually receive an SMS when the expiry of their corporate discounts is closed.

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll be in touch. Do include a clear copy of your Staff Pass as well.