cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting from m1 to starhub

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

porting from m1 to starhub

Hi, i signed up online for 2 lines and selected port in from existing number. However when i use the new sim card, it is a different number which i assume is a temporary number.

I am not the owner of both lines and have also provided the NRIC of the owner and full name in the online form.

How can i check on the status of the port?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Re: porting from m1 to starhub

Hi exge

If your query has not been attended to and you require assistance, kindly provide us the following details 

Registered Name 1: 

Port In Number 1:

Temporary Number 1:

Hub ID 1:

Registered Name 2: 

Port In Number 2:

Temporary Number 2:

Hub ID 2:

by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for us to assist you on the matter. 

Due to overwhelming amount of queries coming in, our responses may be slow. For immediate assistance, kindly call 1633 instead.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Valued Commentator
Solution

hi Jackson, the first number has been ported over as of 11pm on 1st jan according to the sms which i received this morning at 3:48. So that is settled. Now waiting for the next sim card to arrive before i wait a day or so before it is ported. If it is still not ported by then, i will contact you again.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Hi exge

If your query has not been attended to and you require assistance, kindly provide us the following details 

Registered Name 1: 

Port In Number 1:

Temporary Number 1:

Hub ID 1:

Registered Name 2: 

Port In Number 2:

Temporary Number 2:

Hub ID 2:

by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for us to assist you on the matter. 

Due to overwhelming amount of queries coming in, our responses may be slow. For immediate assistance, kindly call 1633 instead.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Valued Commentator
Solution

hi Jackson, the first number has been ported over as of 11pm on 1st jan according to the sms which i received this morning at 3:48. So that is settled. Now waiting for the next sim card to arrive before i wait a day or so before it is ported. If it is still not ported by then, i will contact you again.

Thanks

Community Manager

Hi exge

Sure! Thank you for your patience. Smiley Happy

Have a great year ahead!

- Jackson