cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan of HP's s ta f f

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

plan of HP's s ta f f

I work at Hewlett packard,any company plan provide for Hewlett packrd's staff?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hub Master
Solution

Re: plan of HP's s ta f f

I think you might need to check with the Starhub Shops directly instead for the discounts you would enjoy as a HP staff.
Corporate plan discounts are usually confidential. Doubt it could be revealed here though.
Bring along your staff pass when you are the Shop though.
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Administrator
Solution

Ideally, check with your company HR as they are usually the ones who arrange for employee benefits such as this Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Hub Master
Solution

I think you might need to check with the Starhub Shops directly instead for the discounts you would enjoy as a HP staff.
Corporate plan discounts are usually confidential. Doubt it could be revealed here though.
Bring along your staff pass when you are the Shop though.
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.

Highlighted
Administrator
Solution

Ideally, check with your company HR as they are usually the ones who arrange for employee benefits such as this Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy