GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7plus availability

New Commentator

iPhone 7plus availability

All shops are out of stock for iPhone 7+. When will be the next available date the shipment come? 

16 REPLIES 16
Alumni (Retired)

Re: iPhone 7plus availability

Hi there, please refer to http://www.starhub.com/iphone-stocks for stocks availability. 

We recommend that you visit our Online Store from 20th Sep to check out the available models. You may also be pleased to know that you can request for an email notification for unavailable models via our “Notify Me”. This function will alert you once the stocks are in. Do proceed to book for your handset as stocks are limited and on a while stock last basis.

Thank you. 

New Commentator

you are right. But the problem is that 1 is only updated twice a day and not online or real time ? that's the problem on stock availability.

Since it is call stock, it should be real time rather than offline.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @CKLee

we hear you about the live update.

We will relay your feedback to see how we can in-corporate this for future stocks availability.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Trusted Commentator

It seems like the stock is available in plaza singapura this few morning but no to others for 7+ 128GB?

Community Manager

Hi lee.ck

There are currently no stocks for iPhone 7plus. Please keep a lookout at our website for updates.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Senior Advisor

Re-contract can buy from online store?

Or can only do via physical store?

Can I still get iphone6splus?

From SH website, it seems IPhone 6splus 128GB is more expensive than iPhone 7 plus... Or I interpret wrongly?

http://www.starhub.com/microsite/apple/iphone/iphone-7-plus.html

http://www.starhub.com/microsite/apple/iphone/iphone-6s-plus.html

Grand Guru

Hi  @Onyx88

For recontract you can do it Online store.

First, you need to check Online if your favorite handset is available or not.

Do note it is based on first come first serve on the handset on offer.

Do note that the system is at time is slow, do click once and wait.

In normal case, the processing do have time limit.

The benefit for Online purchase, most handset are cheaper, and you can combine other promotions, if any.

As recontract required a copy of your NRIC to be submitted.

If you encountered the submission of photocopy of your NRIC, the online store will able to assist you to complete your purchase and include the date/time on the delivery.

This is in case you encountered problem, you can contact the Sales hotline CS which ask your verification, before transfer to the Online store.

Do note that Online store close at 9.00 pm.

The online store staff are very helpful, and you can submit thru their email.

Do take note;

There will be a sms on the day Before the date of delivery.

The delivery staff will contact you before coming to your location.

Do open the item to have a physical check on the handset for any scratches, defect, screen issue, etc.

Once you signed the document, any defect found later, you are to visit the manufacture /distributor Service center.

---------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Trusted Commentator

i make a booking for i7+ RG but choose the wrong capacity.

Am I going to have priority if stock is available ?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Lee, please elaborate on your query. Thank you.

Sofia