cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check free minutes after call

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hii..I,m selva, i have connect with 98 $ with ( 700 min ) free talk time. i want to know mt free talk time once i end the call... this there any option to know it..'

Thanks 

Selva

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: how to check free minutes after call

As far as I know, they don't provide real time call tracking at this time... Though you can track local data via My StarHub App...
- Amy
Highlighted
New Commentator

I too am looking for a way to know my remaining free talk time. It is really unfair to charge at the month end and not let the customer know beforehand that he/she is has used up their free minutes
Highlighted
Senior Advocate

You can try to track the calling mins using the phone. The phone itself would have records of incoming and outgoing calls usage, however, you would need to remember to reset the mins at the start of billing cycle.

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Hi

i also want to know how track actuall out going call. As other service provider in singapore providing Actuall out goin call record and data spend both in there Application. Then Why starhub cant provide us the same thing. Time being Starhub providing Data record, So will please Add out going call record in that?

Starhub please look on this matter.

waiting for ur Replay.

Highlighted
Hub Master

Vote for it on http://community.starhub.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Us/Viewing-of-incoming-and-outgoing-calls-reco...

Once it has received 20 votes, we will review this idea Smiley Happy
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi
I AM using around $65 dollers plan my out goieng minutes 350.i am always focus my mobile duration minutes and same tme every month i am reset back also but STAR HUP always increase the minuts my bill.July 2015 my mobile duration show 245 minutes but STARHUP Bill showing 605 minutes how come like this? i go as custmer service he amd she all dn't ask this proplem.if any bady can tke action to STAR HUP pls provide to this softwer.bz long time ago SingTel have this softwer also.any way tks Star Hup u increase the customer bill and u increase the yr buisness also????!!!!!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi K.Subra, the outgoing minute tracking in our phone is not really accurate. Starhub will charge the call per 30 seconds or per minutes, even though your call duration is just few seconds.

Thus, that is the difference between phone and telco tracking. It might possible your bill will be more than the limit.

However, i'm not sure 605 minutes is it a valid or not..

dear admin, please correct me if im wrong.
Highlighted
Grand Guru

There are 2 main point to take note, but may be impossible to manually calculate.

Hence, there need to have somewhat a computer system.

1.   Starhub calls are by "Billing cycle period", stated on the bill.

2.   For outgoing call. For each call

The charge is 1st minute block = 15 cents

Following after 1st minutes, it charge by per second calculated pro-rated of 15cents/minute.

(example: The call lasted 90 seconds, the charge is 1st min =15 cents, bal 30sec = 30/60 x 15 cents = 7.5cents. Total = 15 + 7.5 = 22.5 cents.)

Answer is from Starhub CS, said started since 2013.

This is to say that you cannot use the phone to capture the accuracy of this method of calculation.

The phone just add the minutes without taking the  (1) 1st min block per call and (2) total time taken per call, in calculation.

Check this;  

http://community.starhub.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Us/Viewing-of-incoming-and-outgoing-calls-reco...