StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage cannot be track with starhub apps

Alumni (Retired)

Re: data usage cannot be track with starhub apps

Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better?

Valued Contributor

Hi, it has been 3 weeks since i posted this issues to the community and the problem has not been solved, instead of keep calling and asking questions over and over again but nothing was done? A techician called me last week and he promise to fix it in 3-4 days but now 1 week gone no any reply was given. Starhub is a reputed telco in Singapore, is it that difficult to solve such a small issues? Is Starhub willing to waived my exceeded data? Without the usage alert and data tracking it is really very incovenience, please kindly look into your customer's problem, please show some efficient service before you send us the bill. Thank you.

Alumni (Retired)

Good day yaifamily

That's certainly not the way we want you to feel. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Valued Contributor

Hi, I trying to send my details via private mesage but can't. The message keep error. Screenshot_20180629-205149.png

Alumni (Retired)

That seems odd. Can you click on the link  via Private Message?

Valued Contributor

Hi I send my details via private message link, please check.
Thank you.
Community Manager

We've received your PM and will assist your from there. Thank you! - Josephine

Valued Contributor

Hi, is another 2 weeks of waiting, no any news of retifying the issues yet?

Valued Contributor

Hi, trying to bring up my post which is still unsolved but was far forgotten by starhub, is already 8months time and my problem was still there?
Community Manager

Hi yaifamily

We've issued several updates for My StarHub App since. Please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue even with the latest version by sending us a new screenshot of this by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can check on this for you.

- Amy