StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage cannot be track with starhub apps

Honored Commentator

data usage cannot be track with starhub apps

Hi, i am having this problem to track my data usage from the starhub apps , it is not working for the past 2 months. 

I have e mailed the customer service 5 times, called the starhub hotline several times, but none can help and the problem persisted.

Now that i cannot track the data usage, is very inconvenience as my son always over used it and i have to pay extra charges, please help to solve the problem!

Thank you.

Regards,

yaifamily

19 REPLIES
Alumni (Retired)

Re: data usage cannot be track with starhub apps

Hi yaifamily,

Have you considered getting the Junior Protect scheme? Not only are you able to monitor the usage, you are also able to set curfews and restrictions as to how long your child will be allowed to use his phone to surf the net. 

- Han

Honored Commentator

Hi, thanks for replying.
I have 4 lines subscribed with starhub, and the son i mentioned is not a small kid, but they, even me myself need to keep track of our data usage, i hope my starhubs app problem can be resolved. Now even usage alert i earlier set up did not alert me when the data exceeded.
Please help to fix the problem.
My hub ID : yaifamily@msn.com
Thank you!

Regards,
yaifamily
Alumni (Retired)

Does reinstalling My StarHub App and installing back refresh the data? 

Honored Commentator

I done everything, uninstall, reinstall, clear the cache, restart, re-register for my hub id, but still cannot be solve.
Grand Guru

Hi,

Meanwhile on your phone dial *121# to check your local data balance.

And do set your local data usage alert.

I am not starhub staff.

Community Manager

Please be assured that the relevant team is looking into the matter. We seek your patience in the meantime. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Commentator

Is another few days of waiting yet no solution no reply was given, i called the hotline today again , they say the best they can do is to delete my account then re create again? But i have tried for numerous time already.Are starhub trying to help? without the apps i cannot track the usage of my family's hp usage, and now the data alert i previously set up did not alert me. 

Alumni (Retired)

Good day yaifamily

Can I check if you're still facing issues accessing My StarHub App to access your usages?

Honored Commentator

No, I still cannot check my data usage. I have tried re-register and change e mail hub id, problem still persisted.