GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill rebate

Trusted Commentator

bill rebate

Hi Starhub, last month i received a letter saying that as my mobile line has no contract, i can sign up for monthly bill rebate of $8. i was given a link, but it does not work now. how do i sign up? can you give me the link?

5 REPLIES 5
Alumni (Retired)

Re: bill rebate

Hi jt1975

Let me check on this.
Alumni (Retired)

Hi jt1975

Kindly drop me a Private Message with your NRIC/FIN and account number. I will assist you on the bill rebate.
Valued Commentator

Hi Darrell,

I am facing the same issue. I do not know how to utilise this rebate. Could you help me?

Grand Guru

Hi  @Jonho

Do PM  @Santosh Rai if you need to.

(PM = private message. Click on the staff name, on the right side "Contact Me" and below click on "Send this user a private message. Email format.)

Suggest you to refer to your other post and submit to that link.

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Alumni (Retired)

@Jonho wrote:

Hi Darrell,

I am facing the same issue. I do not know how to utilise this rebate. Could you help me?

Hello @Jonho,

if you are referring to Mobile Bill Rebate, than the rebate is automatically deducted from your mobile subscription on monthly basis.

However if you still require further clarification, than do send us your details via http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery , so that our customer service team can assist you further. 

Do include your StarHub Community user name in your submission.

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!