cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE service issue

SOLVED
Honored Commentator

VOLTE service issue

Been trying to get volte to work on my LG G6 and no luck so far... Even though can see the VOLTE icon but cannot make or receive VOLTE calls.

Checked with customer service and was told that it could be a SIM issue. So went down Bugis to get a new SIM, issue persists. Customer representative told me to go down to Plaza Singapore branch as there is proper customer service representative.

Went do to Plaza Singapore and again they change a new SIM, still no luck... They said settings on the phone and backend settings looks ok.

The only clue we have is than when making a call, I got a quick popup saying "your number is not supported to make a call"...

3G calls are ok. The phone is ok as I can use another StarHub SIM to make VOLTE calls.

Has anyone face this issue? How to get this working?

Everyone's Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Commentator
Solution

Re: VOLTE service issue

Thanks StarHub team! After reprovisioning my number, the VOLTE function is working as it should. Thanks for the quick resolution on this
Cheers!
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi regityoung, please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you.

Highlighted
Honored Commentator
Solution

Thanks StarHub team! After reprovisioning my number, the VOLTE function is working as it should. Thanks for the quick resolution on this
Cheers!