GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY difficult to see a handset's price per postpaid plan in the new Starhub website

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

VERY difficult to see a handset's price per postpaid plan in the new Starhub website

I want to see what handsets are available for free for the lowest postpaid plan (4G 3).  However, the new Starhub website makes it so hard for me to do so.  I remember it was easy to see those $0 handsets in the old website.

This time around, I go to the Postpaid Plans page, and Choose Handset & Subscribe:

Selection_117.png

There is a brief summary of handset prices for particular plans, which is good.

Selection_180.png

However, when I click on View All, all the prices now drop to $0!

Selection_181.png

I even try to Filter by Price Range and Promotion, then Sort by Price (Low - High), but it doesn't change the top of the list.

Selection_182.png

So, to see the price of a handset for the 4G 3 plan, I have to go to its own page (where it still displays $0), and I have to expand the Price Plan Options section:

Selection_183.png

Before I can see that the price is $518:

Selection_184.png

I remember it wasn't this hard to canvas for handsets per plan with the old website.

I just wish there was a way to simply: (1) select what plan I'm interested in, then (2) see a list of available handsets that I can sort by price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(UPDATE)  GOSH DARN IT, I'm going through all the $0 handset pages ONE BY ONE. How frustrating.

(UPDATE 2)  FINALLY found some $0 handsets for the 4G 3 plan, and it's at the bottom part of the list.  Who the heck places the iPhone 6 at the top of a $0-handset list?!  Of course, almost all handsets become $0 for the most expensive plans!  UGH.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Android™ Expert

Re: VERY difficult to see a handset's price per postpaid plan in the new Starhub website

Actually, I do agree with this. Perhaps, there is a way to set the price plans to reflect prices of all phones on a certain tier plan.

Suggestions to the team, @KaiBoon @Howard Toh

Re: VERY difficult to see a handset's price per postpaid plan in the new Starhub website

Agreed too.
Another issue, is the price of the phone for which plan.
Starhub tend to use $0 for all phones, unless even the highest plan is $18, then it show $18.
Almost everyday looking at these pages, take me some time to view what i want to see.

@KaiBoon Do something...
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback
There's a formal process to have such ideas/suggestions/feedback escalated internally
Please check this out: http://community.starhub.com/t5/Latest-Contests-and-What-s-New/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Us-on-StarHub-I...

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy