cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreasonable suspension!

Valued Commentator

Unreasonable suspension!

Look at the date!

Starhub finance team, are you really that hard up for payment? 

This reminder was my 1 months bill for my 3 lines. And my line was suddenly suspended 1hr ago, WITHOUT a kind reminder call! I'm in the midst of communicating with my oversea supplier and remitting funds for urgent shipment today! And Great!! You cut off my connection for your $180, a month's delay payment, and you made me lost my business. What is the point to trust the service, a 4G 12 customer for years, and get a suspension for miss a month's bill? Called CS and they tell me they sent and do not practice to call customer. Please, everytime there are so many Advertisements SMS from StarHub. I go out and in of Singapore already receive 4 adv sms. Would I bother? Did I acknowledge that I read? And, best, to reconnect back, I need to clear, include my current not due month payment, to allow reconnection. tHUMBS UP Starhub! What a service. Thanks for letting me can't catch up my shipment today! 

Anyway, the bill you hungry for had cleared.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Unreasonable suspension!

Hi @ John1111,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We've removed the image of your bill as it contains your personal details and this is a public forum.

For clarification regarding your account balances enquiries, please PM me directly with your NRIC/FIN number for verification and I'll be glad to assist you.

- Amy
Highlighted
met
Trusted Commentator

I am a customer for 8years. My line was cut for first time. And it become the final stage. I was working . Cant access to starthub hotline as it final termination . So i have to give up my job and go home. Make a call but start hub officer alexier say he cannot help ,today call starthub again,edwin officer was talking to me but i explained i can paid ,but i carrying a baby.and there will be people contacting me . Asked them help to reconnect back so i can move out of house.due to no wifi i cant leave house to make payment. I only have cash with. So starthub is like this treat me after 8years with them? Same thing , i paid 500 for previous payment .only 100 overdue plus this month. And my line was terminated final level.i cannot even call starhub. I lost my job contract becaus3 of that.
met
Trusted Commentator

I am a customer for 8years. My line was cut for first time. And it become the final stage. I was working . Cant access to starthub hotline as it final termination . So i have to give up my job and go home. Make a call but start hub officer alexier say he cannot help ,today call starthub again,edwin officer was talking to me but i explained i can paid ,but i carrying a baby.and there will be people contacting me . Asked them help to reconnect back so i can move out of house.due to no wifi i cant leave house to make payment. I only have cash with. So starthub is like this treat me after 8years with them?
Community Manager

Hi @ met,

Thanks for your PM.

Send me your account details, contact number and e-mail via PM and we'll be in touch.

- Amy