Hi ETeh, have you tried to reinstall the app on your mobile yet? - Josephine
Steps to view Mobile usage using My Starhub app.
1. Log-in to My Starhub app using your Hub iD.
2. On the bottom Menu, select My Account.
3. At the My Account page, select Mobile usage.
If you have more than 1 mobile lines;
4. On top right, click on Filter to view all your Mobile lines
5. Select and click on the Mobile line numbers to find out your usage and select OK.
From here, Data usage, Outgoing Calls, Outgoing SMS.
For Data usage, your can select to have Usage Alerts.
This My Starhub app can be use to manage all your Starhub services.
i am not starhub staff &or related to.
Yes, first called up StarHub CS who advised to reinstall app and re-log in but still can't view the data usage
Hence advised by CS rep to raise problem here
Rest of the other app functions working fine. I've done a screen shot of that blank page that failed to show. How to share it with u?
Please advise. Thanks
Thanks for the tips. Tried to click on filter, nothing happened as in my phone lines are not listed. Hmm...
I see. Please provide us with a screenshot of the issue, your handset model and the firmware version on your handset via PM.
Do also provide your NRIC, StarHub Account details and email address as well and we will arrange for assistance.