Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of ownership

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Transfer of ownership

Hi, I'm currently overseas. Unsure when I would be back in sg. Thus want to transfer the number to a friend. Is there any  procedure of transferring the number ownership without me physically in the customer  service counter? 

Please advise. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Commentator
Solution

Re: Transfer of ownership

Hi Carla thanks for the update.

Managed to speak with the Cso.

I was informed the following steps.

The intended party have to go down with his original I/C and my ic (photocopy, doesn’t require the original since I’m overseas) and the authorisation letter.

And also inform the cso to make a note in the system under the account so when the person goes down the staff at they counter knows what to do and not turn or reject the request.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @Bava_89, welcome to Greenr Community. Thanks for joining us here. 😊 The process of transferring of ownership required both the customer and transferee to be present. If the customer is not available to go down to the shop, the transferee must provide a letter of authorization signed by the customer.

~ Carla
Highlighted
Valued Commentator
Solution

Hi Carla thanks for the update.

Managed to speak with the Cso.

I was informed the following steps.

The intended party have to go down with his original I/C and my ic (photocopy, doesn’t require the original since I’m overseas) and the authorisation letter.

And also inform the cso to make a note in the system under the account so when the person goes down the staff at they counter knows what to do and not turn or reject the request.

View solution in original post