Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate Sim only

SOLVED
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Terminate Sim only

How to request for terminate a postpaid sim only plan from overseas? 

Everyone's Tags (2)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Terminate Sim only

Hi @nash171, may I know if you have an existing contract or it has ended already? If you are still under contract then your termination will lead to Early Termination Charges. But, if you really want to terminate your account please reach us through Facebook or Twitter to further assist you with your account termination as this requires us to check your account details. Lastly, I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving StarHub.  

~ Carla

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Senior Commentator
Solution

Hi @Carla_P, Yes I moved overseas permanently and got terminated my connection via Facebook page. Thank you so much for your helping.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @nash171, may I know if you have an existing contract or it has ended already? If you are still under contract then your termination will lead to Early Termination Charges. But, if you really want to terminate your account please reach us through Facebook or Twitter to further assist you with your account termination as this requires us to check your account details. Lastly, I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving StarHub.  

~ Carla

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Thanks for the response.
Its a sim-only postpaid mobile connection. I am not using it now, but still getting monthly bill

Hi @nash171, are you permanently staying overseas? If not, I suggest that you voluntary suspend your mobile line for a maximum period of six months. If you really wish to terminate your line, please reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Senior Commentator
Solution

Hi @Carla_P, Yes I moved overseas permanently and got terminated my connection via Facebook page. Thank you so much for your helping.