cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for my number to be ported in from singtel

Highlighted
New Commentator

Still waiting for my number to be ported in from singtel

I decided to make the switch from SingTel to StarHub yesterday and I got the line activated at 3pm or so yesterday. I was assured that my SingTel Ñumber would be ported in within a few hours. It's now more than 53 hours later and I am still waiting. When I called 1633 the customer service rep was absolutely useless. I need my number to receive otps and now I'm totally stuck. Had I known I'd have stayed with SingTel. Utterly disappointed 

Everyone's Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Still waiting for my number to be ported in from singtel

Hi @Sumo, I apologise for the delay. It usually takes one working day to activate the ported number. However, this timeframe will be subject to approval from the original service providers and the volume of requests for the day. You will also receive an SMS notification once your existing mobile number has been successfully ported over.

If you want to know your porting status I suggest that you contact us through Facebook messenger or Twitter Direct Message to further assist you with your concern as this requires us to refer to your account details. I apologize for the inconvenience as I don't have access to your account. Thanks. 

~ Carla

~ Carla