GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I stay Loyal to STARHUB? Final Reach Out for HELP.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Should I stay Loyal to STARHUB? Final Reach Out for HELP.

3 July 2020 - Hi,

Starhub does not care for their loyal customer & I desperately need help - I truly believe in Starhub and I hope you hold true to this award "Customer Contact Week Asia Excellence Award 2020 - - Gold: Best Customer Service"

I have been trying to resolve an issue in which I was promised resolution and multiple callbacks/ respond since December 2019. After more than 10 calls and numerous email...I have not heard back from Them, despite many promises of a callback and having spoken to a Mobile unit Team member in Customer Service named Gerald in Jan 2020

Details and among some call logs are as follows: Please cross-reference with Starhub’s Service Cloud record.

(Call 1)

Case number 1.413803708195 (spoken to Vathi) first call 11 Nov 2019 (reconstructed wrongly 8 Nov to mobile number 5916) Order confirmation: CR19110845486

(Call 2)

10 Dec spoke to Iki (for Vathi  to call me this afternoon after 430pm)

(Call 3)

19 Dec spoke to Afis (in progress - Afis will help to -

1. to compare old plan price and new plan price to issue a waiver. Calculated together and derived price of SGD91.80

2. And to stop the recurring payment from my credit card.

3. Vathi to call me back - escalate to Duty Manager (or Head of Customer Service or CEO)

(Call 4)

23 Dec - call again (answered by Jega) Asked to speak to manage on duty (Grace) as there is a note put in by Afis to call me, but no one has been assigned.

(Call 5)

2 Jan 2020 - spoke to Yuto  and repeated my entire Saga - story again

Mr Gerald - mobile team leader in call centre. For him to call me tomorrow (3 Jan)

Mr. Yuto - re-contracting department. His department’s manager is (*did not manage to get a name*) Yuto will be sending me an email today after this call.

(Call 6)

3 Jan 2020 - called for Gerald. He returned my call and mentioned will call me once he has investigated and having find out more details to revert. To call me on 4th Jan 2020….but did not call.

(Call 7)

15 Jan 2020 - Spoke to Thomas Toh.  Finally - he has transferred the queue to him and will follow up for me. This has been going on for some time and he will provide an update to me either view SMS or calls. Mentioned that this will take a few weeks - 2 to 3 weeks as he has to liaise with the various departments in Starhub.

(Call 8)

23 March 2020 - Spoke to Shima.

Have been a while since I have gotten SMS updates

Shima will check internally and return call tomorrow.

(Call 9)

3rd July 2020 - Spoke to Tay.

- Retold the whole story to Tay again

- Tay told me that in the system: There is an internal comment (in which I was not informed) ….Comment on 10th Feb - Since this is a case in Nov 2019 and now it is in Feb 2020 - hence we cannot return. Sorry - we do not handle Post Sales Support..(Kindly inform customer ** But, I was not informed - there was no message/ email/ calls)

- Escalate again to Gerald moved to on-boarding…escalating to superior to resolve this.

- Wait till the end of next week…..10 July 2020. ****I am hoping to get a respond soon ****** (Thanks Tay...in advance)

Note — some calls in between (Call 8) and (Call 9) calls I did not bother to record….till the next one. What motivated me to record was a demeaning and embracing encounter at StarHub shop @ Bedok Mall. I was trying to buy a SIM card after waiting in the Queue. The agent refuses to sell me the card stating that I have overdue. I explained my situation and he said he cannot assist and reaffirm that he can sell me. I did not make a fuss and while I was walking away - a colleague walked towards him and they both started smiling and looking at the screen - am not sure if they are empathising me or mocking me ??

Should I stay Loyal to STARHUB? - Thanks, Raymond

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Re: Should I stay Loyal to STARHUB? Final Reach Out for HELP.

I have made a few typo errors:

Note — some calls in between (Call 8) and (Call 9) calls I did not bother to record….till the next one. What motivated me to record was a demeaning and embarrassing encounter at StarHub shop @ Bedok Mall. I was trying to buy a SIM card after waiting in the Queue. The agent refuses to sell me the card stating that I have overdue. I explained my situation and he said he cannot assist and reaffirm that he can't sell me. I did not make a fuss and while I was walking away - a colleague walked towards him and they both started smiling and looking at the screen - am not sure if they are empathising me or mocking me ??

Should I stay Loyal to STARHUB? - Thanks, Raymond

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi Starhub Team - can anyone assist me? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

Hi @nganray, sorry to hear about this. Just to confirm, no one has given you a callback until now? If so, please reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to escalate your concern. Apologies as we can only assist with non-account related queries here. Moreover, we don't have access to account details here. 

~ Carla