cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS notification

SOLVED
Respected Commentator

SMS notification

<Notification> StarHub: Here's another reason you should stay with us. Get an extra 50GB with worry-free data monthly at no cost, exclusively for this mobile line! Yes, we're giving you more data FREE for 12 months. No contract, no hidden fees. To enjoy this exclusive offer, reply "Yes" to 90240888 by 15 June 2019! T&Cs apply.

I received this sms today and I thought is it real? Anyone receive similar sms ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Customer Service
Solution

Re: SMS notification

That is right! From the message a confirmation SMS will be sent to you by 15 July 2019. It will then indicate the activation date of the service. 

14 REPLIES 14
Community Manager

Hi Qilosophy, how can I assist you? 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Me too. I replied but it sends me
<Notification> StarHub: Looks like you've keyed in an invalid response. To enjoy an extra 50GB with worry-free data, reply "Yes" to 90240888 by 15 June 2019.
Respected Commentator

I received a reply today. But it’s kinda different from yours tho. I think cannot direct reply de. Must copy the number and send as sms from a new message it seems
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Did it work?
Respected Commentator

I received this

<Notification> StarHub: Congratulations, you're on your way to receiving FREE 50GB with worry-free data every month. A confirmation SMS will be sent to you by 15 July 2019.
Community Manager

Hi Flora8612

You need to send your Yes reply to 90240888 and not just reply to the SMS.

- Amy
Senior Commentator

How Long does the 50gb last? How many months are we given?
Respected Commentator

From the first sms they sent out should be 12 months.... prolly start around July onwards (from the second sms they sent back after replying YES)

My Guess Smiley Very Happy
Customer Service
Solution

That is right! From the message a confirmation SMS will be sent to you by 15 July 2019. It will then indicate the activation date of the service.