GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding review of mobile 4G plan and starhub apps.

SOLVED
Honored Advisor

Regarding review of mobile 4G plan and starhub apps.

I want to feedback you that the 4G 3 plan 150min outgoing call can increase to 200min as m1 and singtel put 200 min outgoing call. 

And when starhub apps have a feature outgoing call and sms local and international usage in the apps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Regarding review of mobile 4G plan and starhub apps.

Hi Samuel

For 4G 3 plan, it is currently bundled with 150 outgoing call-time comes with 3GB of data and lower data cap @ $168/month. While we can't really comment on our competitors, we do have high quality 4G voice calls on faster, more advanced 4G LTE-Advanced smartphones, annd are looking at 4G data access speeds of up to 300Mbps, available by end of this year.

With regards to My StarHub App, StarHub is currently the only mobile operator to provide up-to-the-minute data usage monitoring through its application. We are currently working on possible implementation of access for voice and SMS and will inform all our subscribers once we have further updates.

Thanks for writing in. We do appreciate your feedback.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Regarding review of mobile 4G plan and starhub apps.

Hi Samuel

For 4G 3 plan, it is currently bundled with 150 outgoing call-time comes with 3GB of data and lower data cap @ $168/month. While we can't really comment on our competitors, we do have high quality 4G voice calls on faster, more advanced 4G LTE-Advanced smartphones, annd are looking at 4G data access speeds of up to 300Mbps, available by end of this year.

With regards to My StarHub App, StarHub is currently the only mobile operator to provide up-to-the-minute data usage monitoring through its application. We are currently working on possible implementation of access for voice and SMS and will inform all our subscribers once we have further updates.

Thanks for writing in. We do appreciate your feedback.

View solution in original post