GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


Respected Commentator


Hi if my mom was the one who sign the plan but can't go down personally to recontract can I take her IC and help her recontract?
Grand Guru

Re: Recontract

Most probably you need to have a photo-copy both side of NRIC,
and have to bring the Original NRIC and Letter of Authorization with your Mother signature.
Re-contract should not have much issue if you take the nec documents as describe.

For New Sign In = No.
Your Mother must be present.
Also, this include if you are taking over the ownership.

Just my experience.
If there is any changes, i won't know.