cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Respected Commentator

Recontract Voucher

Dear Starhub,

I've been using starhub services for more than 10 years. I have never once receive any voucher from your company despite hearing my other friends who recieved $200 vouchers from you. Im a hubclub user for so many years too. I did called in to request for a voucher few years back before but the cso told me theres no such thing but my friends did recieve them. Im currently using the homehub go 15gb plan and i would like to recontract it within these few days within this week but when i ask the shop they told me the cny promo is not applicable for my plan. And the early recontract waiver is not full amount anymore and i had to pay additional $100 on top of the handphone price. Im quite disappointed with this as years after years im hoping to receive voucher from your company but it didn't happen and thus im writing this now. I do hope you would understand my frustration and do something about it.

Thanks

Best Regards

Anton

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi @ Zaplwa

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll check this for you

- Amy
New Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Test