Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Highlighted
New Commentator

Recontract Voucher

Hi Starhub,

I made a call with regards to my mobile plan recontract eligibility. I had the impression that every time the recontract would be automatically $100 however i was told by the cso that the voucher is now $50 and comes with 12 months free caller display. When i visited the starhub exclusive partner shop, i was told there was no vouchers on their system and i have to wait for the voucher to be mailed to me when i am eligible for recontract. So i made a another call to 1633 confirm about the voucher, the cso was unable to confirm about the voucher eligibility however i was told starhub would call me back about it. I received a call from 68249406 today, the cso explained to me that the promotion for the voucher is over and only the 12 months free caller display is available. In a span of 1 week, i was given contradictory information and false hope. When i ask how long does the promotion usually would end, i was told to try calling 1633 at the end of the month to check. There are 3 points i would wish to point out. At the point of recontract eligibility, how can i be assured that there would be any form of voucher or promotions if i dont make the initiative to call the hotline? I believe a respectable organisation like Starhub would emphasize on customer service to attract customer loyalty however i was wrong because the followup procedure is so wrong with all the contradictory information that i have been receiving. Secondly if i am treated only like a ordinary consumer then in the long term, Starhub will lose much more customer. Starhub should be focusing on customer service excellence apart from producing competitive pricing. From what i can see, Starhub is infact regressing because if the customer is not informed about the options and availability of promotions, how would you expect this consumer to make the right choice of continuing with Starhub? Lastly I am not sure if Starhub is feeling the slower economy experienced now but if you dont, much is concerned. There is no attractiveness in your postpaid plans, other telecoms seem suitable for an ordinary consumer like myself.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Re: Recontract Voucher

Starhub to issue recontract voucher depend on certain criteria & conditions.

Do write to forum staff to assist you on this matter.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, contact, email.

PM @Jolene_L  or  @Amy_Law  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Do note that HOTline CS may not be able to provide a correct answer to your queries, as there are limit to it.

I did the same when i contact Singtel CS on this recontract voucher that was offer when i terminate the line.

In the start, she offer $40 and later $50 and later $60 then it stop; > somewhat similar!

CS basically is to answer to simple task, not decision maker as there is a limit to it.

Being long-time with Starhub since it beginning, i did not received any recontract voucher as having 4 mobile contract & HomeHub contract, as only 1 recently.

But i keep a look-out on promotion & deal, which are short-term.

Normally i recontract thru Online store, as it is an entity by itself, and most handset are cheaper up to $200, that is on short promotion.

There was at 1 time when i do recontract in the shop and at that time, handset have a discount.

But the sales staff told me i cannot make use of both recontract & promotion offer together.

In the end, i did recontract online with that promotion offer + 1st recontract voucher $50 in Starhub.

As hubber, i also at times, take advantage of $200 wavier, as i have to top-up $100 should i do any Early Recontract, meaning recontract after completed 12 months of contract.

As to save 12 months of subscription and get a new handset, cost is handset upfront cost + $100.

When time to recontract, do check Starhub Online store & visit branch for Starhub brochure, regularly.

-----------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.