cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

SOLVED
New Commentator

Recontract Voucher

Hi, I would like to check if I am eligible for a recontract voucher.

My plan is ending in a month's time and would to check if I am able to get one for recontract.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi @shacky, I'd love to help you with your concern, however, I don't have access to your account. With that being said, I suggest that you please contact our Customer Care Support team on Facebook or Twitter to check if you're eligible for a recontract voucher. 

~ Carla

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @shacky, I'd love to help you with your concern, however, I don't have access to your account. With that being said, I suggest that you please contact our Customer Care Support team on Facebook or Twitter to check if you're eligible for a recontract voucher. 

~ Carla

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Commentator

Recontract Voucher

@shacky wrote:

Hi, I would like to check if I am eligible for a recontract voucher.

My plan is ending in a month's time and would to check if I am able to get one for recontract.

Hi, i have past the 21-month of my contract and i was wondering if i am eligible for the recontract voucher?

Highlighted

Hi @Rasyqah, since I can't access your account details here, please reach out to my colleagues on either Facebook or Twitter to check if you are eligible for a recontract voucher. 

~ Carla