Did you mean: 

Recontract Matters

SOLVED
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Recontract Matters

Account recontract.

Dear Customer Support ,

Today I received your $100 re-contract voucher from Donovan Kik , Starhub Vp Mobile Marketing and this reminds me of an incident that I have encountered while trying to re-contract.

On the website it allows me to utilise the $100 re-contract voucher, however, in order to sign up for NTUC CIS, I have to approach a physical store in order to do the sign-up. So I went to Woodlands Starhub shop to do the re-contract but was told I am not allowed to use any $100 re-contract voucher.

I showed them that I could use it online and they told me phones are on national day offer and thus no $100 offer is allowed. Again I demonstrated the online final price with $100 voucher in use.

There appears to be a discrepancy in the offer and products promotion. Called up 1633 for advice and only got re-directed to 3 CSO with no solutions. They claimed the manager will contact me in 72 hours and no called was received.

This leaves an unpleasant experience considering I am on StarHub for many years, 2 mobiles lines, internet, TV and one mobile broadband.

Thank you for hearing me out and I do hope StarHub can continue to offer a better customer experience through proper training and guidance to the field officers.

Regards,
Sheng 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Recontract Matters

I apologize for the unpleasant experience, zenithhill.

I'd like to explain that online/shop/CIS offers tends to differ from one another, thus the final pricing may be different across the platforms, depending on the ongoing promotion.

If you require further assistance on the matter, please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. This is because we are no longer processing account related matters on StarHub Community.

Once again, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

- Jackson
Senior Commentator
Solution

it is okay when I called up 1633, they do not seem to care and they just need to explain why or propose alternatives phones that I can use. They did not do so. 

I got directed to the business hotline for no reason, business hotline told me it's not the right channel and back to mobile care which kind of show attitude over the phone. 

Thanks for the fast response over here. 

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Solution

I apologize for the unpleasant experience, zenithhill.

I'd like to explain that online/shop/CIS offers tends to differ from one another, thus the final pricing may be different across the platforms, depending on the ongoing promotion.

If you require further assistance on the matter, please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. This is because we are no longer processing account related matters on StarHub Community.

Once again, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

- Jackson
Senior Commentator
Solution

it is okay when I called up 1633, they do not seem to care and they just need to explain why or propose alternatives phones that I can use. They did not do so. 

I got directed to the business hotline for no reason, business hotline told me it's not the right channel and back to mobile care which kind of show attitude over the phone. 

Thanks for the fast response over here. 

Community Manager

Thank you, zenithhill.

I apologize for the unpleasant experience again. Do feel free to check us out on Facebook or Twitter should you require any assistance in the future and I'll be more than happy to assist you on your concerns.

Meanwhile, I'd like to take this time to thank you for your support and patronage over the years. Smiley Happy Have a great week ahead, Sheng.

- Jackson
Senior Commentator

Thanks JacksonTZG. 

Hopefully, the management takes customer service and customer satisfaction seriously. All the best. 

Customer Service

Hi, ZenithHill!

Your feedback is valuable to us. This is noted on our end  as we continuously look for ways to improve our services.

Thank you so much,

Anna