cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my account

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Reactivate my account

Hi I have been in oversea for more than half a year. I have suspended my account and now I have to reactivate just to keep my number. Is it must reactivate and then suspend again? I will only be back to Singapore next year. Please help! 

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Reactivate my account

Hi zingzingz

The maximum period for voluntary suspension will be only for 6 months. You would need to reactivate and suspend your line again in order to retain your number. 

Senior Commentator

Hi, would you able to reactivate for me please?

Senior Commentator

Hi, would you able to reactivate for me please?
Grand Guru

@zingzingz wrote:

Hi I have been in oversea for more than half a year. I have suspended my account and now I have to reactivate just to keep my number. Is it must reactivate and then suspend again? I will only be back to Singapore next year. Please help! 

Please write to forum CS to assist you on this matter.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law  

Or on this link to; >> Send private message to Starhub CS  

Do note that currently, forum staff mailbox may be having some problem, so send to the 2nd link to Starhub CS.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  Do include any other queries here &or this thread for reference.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff.

Community Manager

We're experiencing high volumes and thank you for your patience in this interim.

Please send us your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can check this for you. 

- Amy