Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate mobile line

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Reactivate mobile line

Hi, 

Kindly assist to reactivate my mobile line. I can't get a connection and i can't call out to 1633 as well.

7 REPLIES 7
Respected Commentator

Re: Reactivate mobile line

Sorry is there other way to reach you. My office is unable to go to facebook messenger or twitter. 

Hi @azizahmerzi, you may email us at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance. 

~ Carla
Respected Commentator

Ok noted. Will you reply to my email immediate? As i need to make phone calls urgently. 

My colleagues from the relevant team will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please take note that the re-activation of your terminated line may take up to two working days to complete. 

~ Carla
Respected Commentator

Any other way to get my line reactivate asap. I have already made payment. 

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you with that. You may relay your concern to my colleague who will assist you via email. Thanks!

~ Carla

Hi @azizahmerzi, for re-activation of mobile services, please know that a reconnection fee of $15.00 (before GST) will apply and this will be reflected in subsequent bills received after re-activation.

In order to further assist you please contact us through Facebook messenger or Twitter Direct Message. Sorry for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account.
~ Carla